Reply to:   RE: [pinhole-discussion] (no subject)
Try looking up http://users.cyberbeach.net/~dbardell/pinhole.html - especially
the curved film plane cameras.  The curved film plane will probably be
essential for a panoramic camera.

Peter

On 1/31/2001, andreas duscha wrote:
hi,I have problem and hope that someone out therecan help me to solve it.I am
looking for a construction plan for a panoramapinhole camera,which is working
with a negativefilm,but on a  r oll that there is the possibility to make more
than one picture.thanks for your help.andreas