On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 07:25:49 -0500, Gregg Kemp
<gregg.kemp@p at ???????> wrote:

>his site - Fotografía Estenopeica is in the directory.  But I would like to
>encourage anyone who has a site (or finds a site) that is not listed in the
>directory to please add it.  Robert Oehl edits the directory, but we both
>depend on others to submit new URL's to keep it up to date.  There are
>currently around 170 listings in the directory.

Let me add one:

http://www.andrebaumunk.de/d/index2.htm

The site is in German only. The English version is still under
construction.
The interesting thing is Andre's "Trinkhalmkamera" made of about 8000
straws. He too has made some interesting 360°-cameras.

Dieter

--
Dieter's Lochkamera Seite: http://www.bingo-ev.de/~db106/index.htm
Lochkamera-FAQ: http://www.bingo-ev.de/~db106/faq.htm