Hi all,

By all the messages about the up coming print swap it looks like we have
lots of interest.

I know that most every one who has shown some interest has all ready sent a
message. But because of all the mail I get I have set up a new e-mail
address that deals with the print swap only. This is about the only way I
can keep up with the swap. Also this will keep the discussion list from
being over run with print swap messages. I hope this is not to much of a
pain.

So starting today, if you want to be involved in the up coming print swap
please email me at the following address.

prints...@jameskellar.com

James