Dwight,

I used to use my Zone VI Classic 4x5 to do pinhole. But for some reason
I can hardly explain, it didn't seem to be as exciting as when I used a
home made pinhole camera or even one that was bought; like the
Mottweiler 120 Pinoramic that was specifically made for pinhole. Yes you
can WOW them with the cool Sinar and also learn how the different focal
lengths play into what you are trying to get. It's a great camera for
using a Polaroid back too, but other than that it seems to close to
being a high tech sterilized camera for pinhole. Now that's only my
opinion from having used a classy 4x5, and I stand by it. Pinhole has
something mystical about it, and the cool high tech cameras just don't
have a place in this realm except to learn more about what you'd like to
really have in a good pinhole camera.
Don't let this e-mail not let you go out and play with your Sinar, but I
bet you'll agree with me later that it just doesn't fit the whole scheme
of things that are pinhole.
Larry Fratkin's site is excellent for pinhole info, and you can find out
more by taking a  look at the Pinhole FAQ site too.

"Keep on Pinholin'",
Tom