Either of the 120 format cameras will work fine. Much more difficult to get film for 127 format.

I have converted an Ansco Viking 6x9 to pinhole by removing the bellows and fold-out front and gluing a plate over the front of the camera. Very wide-angle -- 29mm focal length. Shutter is made of a hinged, flat refrigerator magnet.

I just recently converted an Agfa B2 Speedex Jr. Simple TIME/INST shutter. Easy to remove lens elements. By retaining the fold-out front and bellows, it is a 90mm focal length camera.

My favorite conversion is a Ferrania Eura, also with a hinged magnet shutter. Kind of an upscale Holga camera. Quite light weight. Not easy to find, and I've seen people pay ridiculous prices ($65-125). I found one with a scratched lens for $7, so I did not feel bad converting it.

Tom

With which of the following cameras would I be more likely to have
success in converting it to a pinhole camera.

120 format - Ventura 66 Deluxe (made in Germany)

127 format - Brownie Reflex - Synchro Model (made by Eastman Kodak Co.,
N.Y.)

120 format - Ansco Viking (made by Agfa Camera Werk, Munchen, U.S.Zone,
Germany)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Temi