Hi Joe,

I've had the Zero 6x6 for over a year and have enjoyed it completely. It is well constructed and will serve you well. One of its strengths is that it uses medium format, 120mm film. This gives you the ability to make fairly large enlargements without having to go to 4x5 inch sheet film. If you don't develop your own film or prints, then 120 film is a good way to go - its usually easier to find a lab that processes/prints 120 film than 4x5.

If you have the money, you might want to consider the 6x9 format camera. This gives you more options.

Gregg