>  It's easy to make a dial calculator like the one on an exposure meter,
but
>  that goes to longer exposures and slower film speeds.  I've got one on
>  my web page at http://linux.bbn.com/~koolish

Thanks for the dial calculator.  I downloaded it and am going to make one.
I have been using something similar but it is a bit more cumbersome.  I made
a long slide-rule with all of the f-stops and speeds projected beyond my
handheld light meter.  The only information my slide rule has that the dial
doesn't have is that I have included f-stops and shutter speeds halfway
between each of the standard settings.  For example: the extra f-stop
between f/22 and f/32 would be f/27.25.  I have done this all the way up to
f/4096 and 16,384 seconds (or 4.5 hours).  Most people don't need to go that
high but you never know.
                                                 Andrew

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/