    From: Joao Ribeiro <jribe...@greco.com.br>
    To: pinhole-discussion@p at ??????? <pinhole-discussion@p at ???????>
    Date: Thursday, December 28, 2000 5:42 AM
    Subject: Re: [pinhole-discussion] Zone Plate Image Generator

    Hi Larry,
    Yes, one doubt (probably because English is not my native language)

    Larry Fratkin wrote:

        Basically, the width and the height are MM and tell what size film
you're going to.

        So, is it the size of the film I intend to output the image with or the
size of the film I will be using in my camera to shoot with the zone plate I
make?

        Thanks for the program and the instructions

        Joao