I think it would be easy to organize the whole thing from one place. Everyone
sends their print to a coordinator, who arranges for it to be reproduced and
distributed. A small book (or portfolio) would be great as books are not that
expensive to mail from the USA. I'm for an open theme, with a journal type
entry about the picture, contact info, and a self portrait for each participant
(if you wish).

Will look into reproduction costs right after the New Year Holiday, as there is
a very good b&w printer in the region with decent pricing. The only inexpensive
digital prints that last are those made on laser printers, others fade
miserably in less than a year. Will also start looking for sponsors & grants
and encourage everyone else to do the same. I guess I'm volunteering to
coordinate if there is a consensus.

Best wishes for the New Year!
Jim Kosinski
Starlight Cameras