>>> Tis the season to share. I have uploaded 37 new images to my online
>>portfolio.
>>> http://www.awa.or.jp/home/edo

>I just want to add my kiddo's to the others. Are you going to issue some of
>these sets as limited edition portfolios?
>It's interesting that the Japanese people don't seem to mind you
>photographing you as much as the Americans are starting to.

Andy,

Thank you too. I forgot you in the last message sorry. I have thought about
limited edition portfolio sets on a specific theme. Sometimes it is hard
enough just to sell one though. I guess it is  also a matter of time. Can't
hardly keep up with printing the best of the new negatives and reprinting
some of the old favorites. But if a few people show interest, well......
anyone interested contacting me off list is probably best.

I usually ask before I take pictures of people from the front. From the
back with no face anything is game. Japanese are used to "posing" for
pictures. It is a national pastime. The seniors are real good at keeping
still for a minute for a pinhole exposure.

I know from experience that those New Yorkers in particular can be real
uptight about having their photos taken. The Poles and Hungarians are quite
cooperative as long as you ask.

Ed

  Edward Levinson
*Specializing in Fine Art and Editorial Pinhole Photography*
*online portfolio at http://www.awa.or.jp/home/edo *