Tom Miller wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have experience scanning color zone plate
> negatives?  experience with photographic scanners, Photoshop, etc.?

I don't have vast experience with scanning negatives yet, but at school I
purchased an Acer/Prisma Scanner $179.00 last fall [99'] and have been
scanning my new negatives from my Zero 2000.  I do use Photoshop and have
even used Paintshop Pro 6 with some very good results.  However I haven't
tried color negatives yet.  I do have a few negatives at school and can
try some tomorrow.  I have scanned slides of my pottery with this scanner
and it does well for a lower end scanner.  I am sure there are people on
the list with other good advice too.  Hope this helped.
Take Care and Happy Holidays and good health to all!
-Chuck Flagg-