Group,

I have been making pinhole images on 4x11 inch paper negatives mounted on a
film plane with a 5
inch radius of curvature.  The results have been very satisfying, but the
aggravation of running
back to the darkroom to unload and reload after each exposure is getting to me.

I would like to modify the camera so that it holds five or six negatives that
can be moved into
place without having to open the camera under darkroom conditions.

Does anyone have any clever ideas about how to manipulate these largish
negatives onto and off
of a curved film plane?  (I would like to do this entirely within the camera
without the use of
changing bags or portable darkrooms.)

I saw one design with flat negatives that were on hinged plates that could be
pulled up into
position with strings that were fed through the camera body.  Great idea, but
it does not lend
itself to anamorphic designs with their curved film mounting.

My first design was a complete flop, and I have a couple of other rudimentary
ideas, but before
wasting more and more hours on approaches that may have no hope of success, I
thought I would do
a "literature search" to see if anyone in this group knows of a viable approach.

Thanks,
Bob