Gregg,
I am in the market for a new printer and am considering doing more printing
digitally of my pinhole photos.

> Generally speaking, you get the right color match when setting up and
> "calibrating" your monitor and printer, not with each image you print.  But
> in practice, I tend to make several "test" prints using cheaper paper until
> I have what I want, then print on higher quality paper (same as I've always
> done in a darkroom).

What are some of the "higher quality papers" that you have had success using
your printing digital photos?  Are you cutting them to fit the printer or are
you finding them in standarts sizes?
Thanks,
-Chuck-