Hi,

I just got an eMail from Stephen Eckel, Curator for the "Why Pinhole?"
international pinhole exhibition next February at the Visual Studies
Workshop Gallery in Rochester, NY, telling me that they have retained
two of the prints I submitted.  I was thrilled, of course!  -:))

> This show will include over 100 prints by more than 50 artists, including
> new work by Jo Babcock, Rita DeWitt, Eric Renner, Nancy Spencer and Willie
> Anne Wright.

Anybody else on this list submitted work and got accepted?  The opening
is not until next February, but I plan to be there and it would be nice
to see members from the group.

Best wishes,

Guy Glorieux
Montreal, Canada