> Paul

Your Outer Banks pinhole images are very, very nice indeed.  (I don't think
James
Joyce would object to your last title, but then he probably wouldn't be able to
see
it anyway.)

Judging by the 7x10 negative size, I assume you are using paper negatives.  If
so,
which B&W paper have you found the most successful with which to work?  Also,
do you
ever use any filtration during the pinhole exposure?

For the moment, I have settled on Ilford MG IV RC in the satin finish, and
usually
use a K2 filter, although I suspect that a 'weaker' one, which I don't own at
present, may actually work a little better -- shorter exposures and slightly
more,
but still manageable, contrast.

Bob

p.s.  Group, I forgot to edit the subject in my reply to Mark.  Oops.  Sorry.