Yesterday I made a pinhole "lens" for my Hasselblad and have run two
roles of film through it with excellent success.  Here is what I did... I
found myself a peice of black matt board and cut a circle out of it that
fit more or less into the front of my camera.  I then put two layers of
gaff tape (any thick tape will do) around the edges of the matt board to
add thickness and account for iregularities in my scissor work.  I poked
a hole in the center, put the matt board on the camera and lined up the
pinhole by staring through the back of the camera.  I then taped the
pinhole in place.  My lens is made out of .001" brass shim stock with a
hole that is .018" in diameter resulting in an effective aperture of
F-160 (or somehwhere there abouts)  The matt board plug pushes firmly
into the front of the camera and works just fine.  I've run two roles
through with no light leaks and I've shot several polaroids as well.  If
you have a prism finder (somthing other than the waistlevel finder) in
bright lighting conditons you can see through the pinhole to compose.
Works very well on bright sunny days.
   For metering I use a Pentax Digital Spotmeter and meter for F-128
(which is as high as it goes) and then I just add a stop.  In the studio
I set my lights for F-64 and flash the strobes 4 times.  So far every
exposure has been right on...  If you care to see the images let me know
and I'll post them.

        ~Levi Brown