it´s just like with any other products. some people get the rest out of the material and some not. i mean we all have the key to test material. we are the rulers, not the
companies:-) it might be that some agfa pan 25 seem to grainy or something
like this, but think about the development....
it´s the same with kodak. some love the t-max films, i hate them, but not because they are bad, it´s because i never reached the point to develop this film in a way, that i was
happy with my results.
and the list can go on with ilford, fuji, etc....

the most important point is to test the material:-))

greetings and respect

floyd celluloyd