Hello- I'm totally new to this wonderful medium and have a gazillion questions-
however- for the moment- can anyone share with me the basics on making a
panorama camera- something simple- and is there a way to use a film base that
is color- that doesn't require a darkroom with color abilities?
I'm making my first camera this weekend- I'll start with an taking the lens off
my 35mm. If I'm shooting asa 200 under hazy skies in the afternoon- any
ballpark ideas on exposure time? Thanks so much for any input- and I promise-
the questions will get more knowledgeable in the future!
rp