I'm seriously considering buying the Zero 2000 and I think there are some
people on this list that have and I would like to get some input from you.

Is the camera as good as it looks on the website?
How about fit and finish?
Would you recommend it?
Is it worth the price?

I did find some strange data on the site. According to the specifications,
it has a focal length of 1" (25.4 mm) and that would give a 130 degree
diagonal angle of view.
Well, I may have calculated something wrong, but a 1" focal length on a 6x6
neg is 115 degrees. And even if you stretch it out to the claimed image
circle, it's still only 119 degrees. Even the claimed horizontal and
vertical angle doesn't match, 95.45 against a calculated 96.6 (OK, not a big
difference but it bugs me that it doesn't match).

Well, one of us must have made a mistake and I hope it's me, otherwise I
don't know if I can trust the rest of this camera :-)

Here's the formula I used:

a = (90-asin(f/D))*2

a -> Diagonal angle
f -> focal length (25.4 mm claimed in specs)
D -> Distance from pinhole to corner of neg
     (47.6 mm for a 57x57 mm neg at 1" focal length)

Regards
Soren