From: gapicca...@aol.com
To: pinhole-discussion@p at ???????
Subject: [pinhole-discussion] Ilfochrome filtration
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:03:51 EDT

Hello fellow pinheads,

This thread has me confused.

I understand we need:
1) an 85B to deal with daylight since Ilfochrome is balanced for tungsten
2) a filter pack to deal with the batch to batch variations (unless we just
want to yield to kismet), and
3) this is where I am not clear -- do we need an additional filtration for
reciprocity failure? assuming we want a little control?

Giorgio
"If you write to me and I don't write back, is that reciprocity failure?"

In a message dated 10/16/00 8:07:15 AM, pinhole-discussion-admin@p at ???????