At 08:46 PM 9/30/00 +0000, you wrote:
I'm here,

CONTACT AGAIN!  - Thanks Kathyrn!

Sorry to everyone for the interruption. I think its save to go back into the water now.

Explanation: My server was updated this week, including an upgraded mail server. The new mail program is a significant improvement, but it turns out that it also revealed a problem when working with the list server. So, the list has been out of service for the past 3 days.

In order to get the list running again, I've had to change a setting that allows anyone to post to the list. This means that spammers (senders of junk mail) or anyone else can now post to the list. The list programmers are working to fix this problem, but in the meantime you may get occasional junk mail through the list. I hope this will be minimal. I'll post to the list as soon as the problem is fixed and we're protected again.

Meanwhile, if you posted any messages in the last 3 days, please give them a try again.

Gregg

Pinhole Visions at http://www.p at ???????