Windy,

Did you get the message I sent to you on 9/8/00. If not I copied it below.
The list has been a bit slow the list few days. I believe that I have gotten
a few messages, but not many.

Message sent 8/9/00

I tried your password "Nxcn" and it didn't work. I just now went in and
E-mailed your password to you. See if it's different then the you have.  If
it's the same I will need to get in touch with Gregg Kemp who knows a bit
more then I. Hopefully this will fix the problem. Let me know if it doesn't.

James

James Kellar
Pinhole Discussion Manager