> >I'm a little confused because I used to be on a mailing list
> where I would
> >get multiple email letters on one email and now I am getting
> bombarded
> daily
> >by 10 to 15 emails from people ....
> >Not that I don't want to receive Pinhole email information, but what
> >happened to the other method???
> >
> >David Cugnasca

David and others who were formerly getting the "digest" form of the list.  When
I moved the lists over, I was not able to automatically set up "digest"
subscribers.  Anyone can easily change their preference from the "regular"
version to the "digest" using the new web interface.  The instructions below
are from an earlier posting this week:

This is just a reminder to everyone on the list that with this new list, you
will hopefully be able to easily manage your own membership account.  For most
people the default settings work just fine and you will not need to access your
account page.  But, if you need to change any of your settings, or
"unsubscribe" from the list, please follow these steps:

1) go to: http://www.p at ???????/discussion/

2) enter your email to enter your account (this is near the bottom of the
page),

3) on your account page, make any changes and then enter your password to make
the changes effective.

If you do not know your password, follow the first 2 step (above) then on the
account page, click on the button "Email my password to me".  And you will
immediately get your password in the mail.

I have spend many hours over the last few years ensuring that every list member
has the power to subscribe, unsubcribe and now set personal preferences at
will.  I do not have the time to do these things for everyone on the list.
However, if you encounter a problem in trying to do this yourself, I will
gladly make the time and assist you as needed.  I only ask that you FIRST
follow the steps above and try it yourself.

Thanks,

Gregg