Hello!
While libdirac (C++) is the slower reference implementation meant for
research, libschroedinger (C) is written from scratch and optimized for
speed. As decoder, only libschroedinger is used. So I think only
libschroedinger should be used in Pitivi, or libdirac should be marked as
"slow research" or whatever.
Greets,
Kai