Hello -

I have written a python script to translate a playlist from another editing
tool into PiTiVi .xptv format.
I am using xlm.etree to build the file.
Everything appears to be correct, and PiTiVi does not object when loading
in the file.
However, there is a severe playback problem.
If I import the same clips into PiTiVi and add them to the timeline,
playback is fine.

Running a 'top' on the machine while PiTiVi is playing my custom file shows
the CPU is pegged.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

- andrewt