Hello,

How can I do to synchronize the audio & video.

The record was make from a gstreamer pipe. I do use pitivi, to simply
cut/trim the begining/end of the record and to reencode the video in a
webm format. But I've noticed that original record get a delay of 0.9s.

Is there a way to apply before the cut/trim some between the audio and
video ?

Thanks in advance for your time.

cED