The latest nightly build, on my H.264 clip from a Contour2+ will not let me
split a clip, steps to reproduce:
1. start new project
2. import .MP4 video
3. drag to timeline
4. find a spot where I want to insert a cut point
5. click the "split clip" button
Nothing happens and this appears in the console:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'uninhibitScreensaver'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/.mount_scOeLw/usr/lib/pitivi/python/pitivi/viewer/viewer.py",
line 481, in _pipelineStateChangedCb
    self.system.uninhibitScreensaver(self.INHIBIT_REASON)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'uninhibitScreensaver'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/tmp/.mount_scOeLw/usr/lib/pitivi/python/pitivi/timeline/timeline.py", line
1670, in _splitCb
    with self.app.action_log.started("split clip"):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'started'

Went back to the nighly build from 2016-04-04, that one works.

Made a small video with that nightly build, everything appeared to be
working, I have a png with an alpha channel on top of my video, shows
perfectly in the preview window, the transparent areas are ... transparent.
Go to render a webm file from my project, transparent areas are now black.

works:
https://goo.gl/photos/U5ECs8BN4Mon7jAN8

render, nope:
https://goo.gl/photos/ZBMNDEU5LDRMGK6i7