Hello,

For the last week I have been mostly working on putting together another
version of tvx.  This version includes:

  * name change from Tvx-* to tvx* (while this has been tested it has not
completed TCL review/acceptance)

  * updates to tvx (including removal of -O3 flag, and cp's H/L or sudo
option)

  * fixes to tvxroot (including missing mkfile.proto, etc.)

  * addition of Ron's 9pm, ratrace, and live hg pull instructions to
tvxroot

  * minor patches to 9pm to avoid name clashes and use /tmp insead of
current directory for downloaded iso's

  * establishing a tvxroot repository on bitbucket.org

  * add date tags to tvxroot repository to help manage automated builds.

As soon as the outstanding issues are resolved (namely TCL's acceptance of
name change), I will be putting this aside and moving on to HPD related
research and work.  This may also be the last beta version of tvx before
final release.

  EBo --