Sorry for the delay. Yesterday, it was a public holiday here in Belgium.

Many bugs have been fixed in devwsys during this week. There are some
random segfaults yet, and a few features are still missing (cursors
and snarf are the most notorious ones), but we are getting there.

I've already been testing devwsys with 9vx and Inferno and results are
promising. In case you want to play with it yourself I have included a
couple of scripts in the util directory: wm connects to devwsys and
starts wm/wm from Inferno; wctl can be used from 9vx (or drawterm) to
run a wctl service (devwsys provides a wsys service, but not wctl,
because it cannot create new processes). During this week I will write
some blog posts with further explanations (and new videos).

Cursors should be working soon, and snarf should not take much longer.
Next, I'm planning a general clean up which I hope helps to fix most
of the problems we have now. Once this reorganization is done and
after a final round of bug fixing devwsys should be ready for a
preview release.

--
- yiyus || JGL .