Good time of day everyone,

My project is ok, but not really funny right now. I'm continuously
implementing all the missing things: classes, methods, native methods, jvm
functionality etc..
There is a lot of java low-level things that have non-trivial
implementations. Like sun.misc.Unsafe class, or Reflection classes. But all
of them are needed to successfully run even 'hello world' program, as it
uses System.out, it is initialized in System.inintializeSystemClass, which
depends on AtomicInteger which depends on Unsafe.

So, the next week I will be implementing this things and working on making
things work. Java is really a Huge thing! :)

--
Regards,
Dmitry Kabak