joa...@verona.se writes:

> I'm experimenting with Planner on my openmoko freerunner:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
> I've found that tool-bars, that I normaly dont like, are useful on pen
> computers, so heres a simple attempt at a tool bar for planner.

I agree and I like this idea. A couple questions though --

1) Would this be better done as a freerunner library that could be
loaded, that would modify planner behavior? In general it would be good
for planner to have a toolbar on laptops and desktops too, but we would
want a different toolbar there than on the freerunner due to screen
size. Can you modify your patch to be loaded in a separate
planner-mobile file?

2) I think we probably want to include some of the default tool-bar
icons, like save, instead of removing them all. What do you think?

3) Can you find or make a different icon for the checkmark? It has those
ABC letters above it which makes it a little confusing :).

I'm definitely interested in making Planner work well on the FreeRunner
-- I'm already carrying my ~/Plans around on it, so if you're interested
in helping more that'd be great.

--
John Sullivan
Emacs Planner Maintainer