Hello, my name is Thomas Dziedzic. I am attending UIUC <www.uiuc.edu> and I am
a sophomore majoring in Computer Science. I'm interested in the following
project:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas#Project:_D-Bus_Interface

I really like this idea because adding a D-Bus interface to the plasma-desktop
would really make the desktop more flexible and open up more possibilities for
the desktop. I would really like to work on this but I was wondering if there
was anyone willing to mentor me. I would love to contribute to the KDE project
in a way that would give it one more feature to make it more appealing.

Sorry if this is a little late, but I had tests this week. Anyways I am working
on my proposal and if anyone wants to take a look at it, I'll be happy to post
it up for you, since I'm not done at the moment.
-Thomas Dziedzic