Hi,

I figured this might be faster than reporting on bko (unless I don't get
any answers). Here on my machine (trunk from last friday) the
notifications in the systray don't get automatically hidden even though
the proper checkboxes are set apropriately. I didn't update kde for
quite some time before, so not sure when this regression crept it but
its highly annoying as the notifications always hide window contents.

Are you guys aware of this? Is there some fix in the pipeline that I
could try out?

Please Cc me on replies as I'm not subscribed.

Andreas

--
You look like a million dollars.  All green and wrinkled.