> the backtrace wasn't very specific, but i may have fixed it anyways. can
> yousvn up libplasma and repeat to see if it works better now?

Ok. Come to think of it my build is pretty old, will get back to you.

i wonder if a purpose-built tool just
>> for making theme packages wouldn't be better. what do you think of
>> dropping
>> themes from the target use cases?
>>

> It's all the same for me. Yuen Hoe, Shantanu, what do you think ?

I'm not really in position to comment knowledgeably because I don't know
anything about theming (yet). It would probably be a little weird though if
PlasMate ends up being a complete, one-stop tool for everything else (at
least for Plasmoids we're close to and aiming for this) but will never be as
such for themes, if I understood Aaron's point correctly.

That's my 2cents. I think Aaron and Diego should probably make the final
decision on this (and Shantanu too if you know ought about theming).

----
Jason "moofang" Lim Yuen Hoe
http://yuenhoe.co.cc/