davidedmundson added a comment.

  Urgh, so the order of events is:

  KCMKScreen::~KCMKScreen() <-- deletes the config and exposed properties
  KCModuleQML::~KCModuleQML() <-- tears down the UI, which now references
dangling things.

  I think thats's a sign of a more generic that it would be good if we could
solve, maybe an explicit method in KCModuleQML we could call from our
destructor. It sounds similar to that language translation crash.

  For 5.17, change to .get() to address Roman's comment and then +1 from me.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen

To: broulik, #plasma, romangg, davidedmundson
Cc: plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2,
ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart