broulik added a comment.

  > Is there a way to suppress these settings when you're using a theme that
doesn't make the clock and media controls optional?

  That's the trick! The config comes *from the theme* (similar to how plasmoids
do it), so only our theme will have those check boxes.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ngraham wrote in config.qml:5
> Make this a FormLayout since it now has multiple rows of items in it

Can't, really, as it has to be aligned wit the non QML bits and other UI
elements out of the control of this item (see `formAlignment` comment)
(I also didn't bother tbh)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: broulik, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas,
GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart