ervin added a comment.

  In D25843#574736 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25843#574736>, @davidedmundson
wrote:

  > It's true that's the only user of it right now, so this is technically
correct.

  > I don't think it's a problem for us to emit changes for the other things.
KConfigWatcher allows a user to see which things got changed as fine grain
filtering in the receiver, there's basically no downside.

  Well, that's still more traffic on the bus for potentially nothing (more
processing, more processes waking up). It might be negligible here but I'd be
concerned at having this for all settings all the time.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: crossi, #plasma, ervin, davidedmundson
Cc: plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, fbampaloukas, GB_2,
ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart