filipf added a comment.

  Good idea +1. I think an author's name is enough here since information is
displayed in a similar way that songs info is ie. it should be obvious to
everyone the second line lists the author.

  "By" can also be tricky to translate into other languages. In my language you
can't just literally translate it because it would mean the wallpaper is made
of the author's flesh. So instead of that the translator would have to add
"Author: " everywhere or just omit it.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: broulik, #plasma, #vdg
Cc: filipf, ngraham, plasma-devel, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh,
zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart