nstefanov added a comment.

  In D14830#541878 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D14830#541878>, @GB_2 wrote:

  > Is there a reason this got abandoned? :/

  I wonder too. This feature will be a great improvement. Many Windows users I
migrate to Linux first ask where are the Display Settings. Is that much one
context menu entry? Furthermore it's also far more convenient for us, Linux
users. I'm tired to go to App Launcher and seek for Displa Settings. Yeah, I
know there's a widget but I don't like many icons in the system tray. They sey
KDE is the Swiss knife of Linux DEs. Let it be it :)

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

To: broulik, #plasma, #vdg, fischbach, harmathy, davidedmundson
Cc: nstefanov, GB_2, gregormi, mart, davidedmundson, abetts, romangg, fabianr,
ngraham, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh, zachus,
fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot, alexeymin, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, sebas, apol, ahiemstra