broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in configvalueprovider.cpp:146
> You don't need this.
>
> KConfigWatcher does it automagically on change.
>
> I did that because I wanted a way for N connections to only reparse the file
> once. It also means you can use the config watcher with no signal handling,
> just install and you get the correct values on the next read. Amazing.
>
> My fault for not having enough docs

I know, I just kept it consistent with the other code. Let's clean up this
everywhere else above separately?

REPOSITORY
  R99 KDE Gtk Configuration Tool

To: broulik, #plasma, gikari
Cc: davidedmundson, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, jraleigh,
zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ZrenBot, ngraham, alexeymin, himcesjf,
lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, ahiemstra, mart