Hi,

  1. Is it OK to join the sprint for those who don't touch Plasma
source code on a regular basis? Would this make the sponsored office
space overcrowded?
(Asking for myself. Of course I won't request travel support.)

I think we could host another person ;)

  2. May we please merge "Arrival/Leaving" columns in the attendance
table so I can answer e.g. "weekends: 18-19, then 25-26"?

So you're coming only on the weekends. Do you have a place to stay?

  3. Do you expect the sprint to go on in parallel with Linux-Infotag
on 2020-04-25?

Yeah, people who don't want to go to the Linuxtag will continue to hack at the office.

  4. Are you going to give your talk in German or English?

German.

Cheers
Kai Uwe