ngraham added a comment.

  FWIW, I'm okay making this configurable, as I do admit that it could be a
very polarizing change. We do intend to change the default Breeze color scheme
itself to use a light gray for the titlebar, but yes, I understand that people
who prefer very dark or bold titlebar colors in an otherwise light color scheme
might not like the change, and they should be able to disable this without
ditching Breeze entirely.

  However it's also worth mentioning that there's been a persistent request for
exactly that appearance, as some people really seem to like a strongly-colored
top area and I anticipate that they'll enjoy using this with a color scheme
like Honeycomb.

  Also, automatically disabling the feature when using a window border setting
other than "No borders" seems reasonable, unless we want to also make the
borders look visually distinct from the content area and stop trying to blend
in.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

To: cblack, #plasma, #breeze, #vdg
Cc: IlyaBizyaev, davidre, davidedmundson, hpereiradacosta, gvgeo, ngraham,
manueljlin, niccolove, ndavis, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n,
The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen,
ZrenBot, himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas,
apol, ahiemstra, mart