niccolove added a comment.

  I feel like it makes sense for the user to want to use a opaque panel rather
than a transparent one. Also, that relies on themes actually turning on the
effect, while users could already benefit from it even on current themes if the
setting was exposed. Also, that allows for making only some panels adaptive,
unity-stile.  However, as far as I know, there's no [easy] way to detect
transparency from the theme. I might be wrong here.

  - During the transition from transparent to opaque, the panel becomes
immediately gray and then trasitions. I guess that's because you turn off blur
at the beginning of the animation?
  - This should also be implemented for plasmoids popups as well, in order for
them to integrate correctly:

  F8234048: Screenshot_20200413_171827.png
<https://phabricator.kde.org/F8234048>

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

To: cblack, #plasma, davidedmundson, niccolove, #vdg
Cc: apol, ngraham, davidedmundson, plasma-devel, Orage, LeGast00n,
The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, jraleigh, zachus, fbampaloukas, ragreen, ZrenBot,
himcesjf, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, ahiemstra,
mart