I've noticed that we have multiple places where people submit multi-screen bugs:

1. Plasmashell | Multi-Screen Support
2. KWin | multihead
3. KScreen | [random components]
4. Random other places related to whatever particular product is broken with their multi-screen setup (e.g. Plasmashell | Panel for a bug about panels doing unexpected things)

It's pretty hard for me to know which piece of code a multi-screen bug belongs to, so I'm not sure where I'd file a multi-screen bug myself. Evidently our users have the same problem, judging by the number and quality of the bug reports in these products. This also makes it hard to triage bugs, with the result that we have over a hundred multi-screen bug reports most of which are un-triaged and un-prioritized.

What should we do about this?

Nate