So with the availability of KDE applications in the Windows store we don't need drkonqi.

We get perfect reports, if the users privacy settings allow it, for each submitted app separately.

Every maintainer can request access to the store, for submissions and reports.

So I guess we should focus on bringing more apps to the store, rather than porting drkonqi.

Cheers,

Hannah