Hi,

I won't be able to work on the Plasma 6.1 announcement. I am too exhausted
from the recent gear announcement and working on other KDE  stuffs and also I
will also be traveling the weeks before the release, so even if I was not too
exhausted, I can't really help.

It would be great if someone from the Plasma team could take care of
collecting all the new important changes from that release, write the
announcement text and put this into a web page (there is a bunch of examples
in the kde-org repository). I should be available to answer some questions but
not much more.

Cheers,
Carl