Hi,

With this mail I send a first rough proposal for the KDE Educational Desktop
(KDE Plasma Classroom Workspace is cutest :P).

My name is Marc Mauri and I study Computer Engineering in Barcelona School
of Informatics in Catalonia (Spain), I live in Barcelona too.

  My plan for Plasma Classroom Workspace is to make a workspace adapted to
the teaching-learning process and all contexts, objects and actions in this
process.

In the document I start to define what the default activities should be:
Student/Teacher Activity, Folder Activity, Calendar Activity, Classroom
Activity and Subject/Lesson Activity.

I introduce cross competences as an idea that should be present on Plasma
Classroom.

  I think that I'm the right person for this task because I have technical
knowledge about C++ programing language, and basic Qt knowledge. I've been
in internship in my university preparing teaching material.

It's not a problem for me to have a mentor 12 time zones away even I prefer
a closer one. About language, I have not any problem talking and writing in
English but Spanish or Catalan mentors are welcome too.

Let's do Plasma Classroom rock!