On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas
<terie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 13 September 2011 04:35, Aaron J. Seigo <ase...@kde.org> wrote:
>>
>> soon after this gets merged, i feel we'll probably end up putting all the
>> QML
>> support from both kdelibs and kde-runtime into a new independant git
>> repository. ... just so everyone has a heads-up on that eventuality.
>
> why we don't just put the QML support in the first place in a new git
> repository?

we could start extracting this one and do a new repo out of it, then
libkdeclarative can be moded there, then the rest of the qml bindings
(the plasma scriptengine probably not, since is too melted together
the pure js one)

>> so if there are issues, we need to know what they are prior to merging.
>
> you know better than me.:)
> Unfortunately i am not able to do any research on that because the plasma
> declarative branch doesn't build in my machine.

apart cosmetic issues in the component themselves i did just found a
small code wise issue (c++ code that was added to plasmaCore, while i
want it in a plugin specific of the qtcomponents. i asked Daker to
correct, not sure if he did.

apart from that, i think is mergeable.

Cheers,
Marco Martin