On 09/12/2011 11:01 AM, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
On Saturday, September 10, 2011 20:38:43 Ivan Čukić wrote:
Ivan, what are for you the roadblocks that avoid merging it?

multiscreen support, which should be trivial, but I haven't had the
time to do it yet. (the stuff I'm currently doing is more important
imo)

Multiscreen support can be left out for PA1 anyway.
If by Multiscreen do you mean X screens, oki I don't care :p
but, if by multiscreen do you mean xradnr // xinerama then I do care :p

I don't know what PA1 means, but please if by multiscreen do you mean xrandr/xinerama please fix it before merge anything.