Le 25/10/2011 16:32, Martin Gräßlin a écrit :
On Tuesday 25 October 2011 20:41:23 David Edmundson wrote:
KDE Usability is the mailing list I had in my mind when I wrote it. I
didn't mean do distract from the focus of a thread I think is quite
important.
Interesting that two devs mentioned the usability mailing list. I hope this is
an indication that it is useful again. My last interaction with this list was
no reply to a very concrete question from the KWin team for usability guidance
[1]. Since then I considered the list as just dead.

kde-usability is indeed quite understaffed these days. That does not mean it is not the right place for these kinds of subjects.

Aurélien